12 x12 Siser Sparkle HTV - Heat Transfer Vinyl
Sparkle Heat Transfer Vinyl by Siser
Heat transfer vinyl (i.e. T-shirt vinyl, Iron-on vinyl) comes with a heat activated adhesive on one side. The other side (which will be the exposed side upon application has a clear carrier sheet that provides a way to keep everything intact until application. All cuts will need to be mirrored (flipped) as you are cutting it from the reverse side. Sparkle heat transfer vinyl is compatible with all personal hobby and craft cutters and can be used in many applications including shirts, hats, shoes, bags or most anything that can withstand the application temperature.
Sparkle’s appearance and feel is very similar to the now-discontinued material, VideoFlex Glitter. Containing a mix of embedded colored and silver glitter flakes, Sparkle comes on a pressure-sensitive (sticky) backing to make weeding a breeze! Additionally, Sparkle is our thinnest glittery HTV, measuring in at just 120 microns. This not only gives it a soft, lightweight feel but also allows for some flexibility on more stretchy garments.
The best part? Sparkle cuts and applies just like regular EasyWeed, including the ability to layer on itself!
- Application: Preheat 3 seconds, Apply medium/firm pressure at 305°F for 15 seconds
- Peel: Warm
- Layering: Yes
- Adheres to: Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blend
- Finish: Smooth Glitter
- Thickness: 4.7 mils / 120 Microns
- Recommended Wash Instructions: inside out and hang dry
- Compatible with all craft cutters such as: Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, Quickutz, Inspirations, Pazzles, etc.
- Available in 12"x12" sheets only ***All sizes are 11.75" wide +/- 0.25"***