Color Changing Vinyl, Red Hot, 12" x 12"
All of our vinyl comes with an adhesive on one side with a paper backing that protects the adhesive until exposed. Red Hot is a temperature sensitive vinyl that, when warmed above 80°F changes to a vibrant yellow. When returned to a cooler temperature, the vinyl changes back to its bright red color. Red Hot has a permanent adhesive, but it is not recommended for outdoor applications due to UV fading.
- Finish: Room Temp - Red | Hot- Bright Yellow Gloss
- Adhesive: Permanent *Not recommended for outdoor durability
- Thickness: 3.5 mil
- Minimum Application Temperature: 41°F to 122°F
- Applied Temperature Resistance: -50°F to +225°F
- Compatible with most craft cutters such as: Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, Quickutz, Inspirations, Pazzles, etc. Cut Settings
- Recommended Hand Wash Only
- Currently only available in 12"x12" sheets.
Due to the strong, permanent adhesive and gloss finish of the Red Hot, it is highly recommended to burnish the transfer tape thoroughly and peel release liner away from transfer tape instead of lifting transfer tape/vinyl up. Please see application video for complete application instructions