Metal HTV, Various Sizes
Heat transfer vinyl (i.e. T-shirt vinyl, Iron-on vinyl) comes with a heat activated adhesive on one side. The other side (which will be the exposed side upon application has a clear carrier sheet that provides a way to keep everything intact until application. All cuts will need to be mirrored (flipped) as you are cutting it from the reverse side. Easyweed heat transfer vinyl is compatible with all personal hobby and craft cutters and can be used in many applications including shirts, hats, shoes, bags or most anything that can withstand the application temperature.
Metal is Siser®’s latest addition to the HTV family. This new product is somewhat of a hybrid between Metallic and the former EasyWeed® Foil lines, offering a brushed metal look in both Silver and Gold. Metal boasts drastically improved performance!
- Application: Preheat 3 seconds, Apply medium pressure at 305 °F for 10-15 seconds
- Peel: Cold
- Adheres to: Cotton, Uncoated Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blend
- Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Thickness: 3.5 mil
- Recommended Wash Instructions: inside out and hang dry
- Compatible with all craft cutters such as: Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, Quickutz, Inspirations, Pazzles, etc.
- Available in sizes of 9"x12" and 12"x20"
- Actual width is 11.85" +/- 0.25"