All of our vinyl comes with an adhesive on one side with a paper backing that protects the adhesive until exposed. Sun Vinyl changes colors when exposed to sunlight or UV light, and reverts back to its frosted translucent color when sunlight is blocked. Sun Vinyl has a permanent adhesive, but it is not recommended for outdoor applications due to fading.
- Finish: Non-Sunlight/UV - Translucent frosted white | In sunlight turns a vibrant pink, purple, blue or yellow depending on type.
- Adhesive: Permanent *Not recommended for outdoor durability
- Thickness: 3.5 mil
- Minimum Application Temperature: 41°F to 122°F
- Applied Temperature Resistance: -50°F to +225°F
- Compatible with most craft cutters such as: Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, Quickutz, Inspirations, Pazzles, etc. Cut Settings
- Recommended Hand Wash Only
- Currently only available in 12"x12" sheets.
- Cut settings can be found under "Color Changing" vinyl type on our machine settings charts.
Due to the strong, permanent adhesive and gloss finish of the Sun Vinyl, it is highly recommended to burnish the transfer tape thoroughly and peel release liner away from transfer tape instead of lifting transfer tape/vinyl up.