Color Changing Vinyl, Cold Blue, 12" x 12"
All of our vinyl comes with an adhesive on one side with a paper backing that protects the adhesive until exposed. Cold Blue is a temperature sensitive vinyl that, when chilled below 59°F (15°C), changes to a vibrant blue. When returned to a warmer temperature, the vinyl changes back to its frosted translucent color. Cold Blue has a permanent adhesive, but it is not recommended for outdoor applications due to UV fading.
- Finish: Warm - Translucent frosted white | Cold - Bright Blue Gloss
- Adhesive: Permanent *Not recommended for outdoor durability
- Thickness: 3.5 mil
- Minimum Application Temperature: 41°F to 122°F
- Applied Temperature Resistance: -50°F to +225°F
- Compatible with most craft cutters such as: Cricut, Silhouette, Xyron, Craft ROBO, Graphtec, Quickutz, Inspirations, Pazzles, etc. Cut Settings
- Recommended Hand Wash Only
- Currently only available in 12"x12" sheets.
Due to the strong, permanent adhesive and gloss finish of the Cold Blue, it is highly recommended to burnish the transfer tape thoroughly and peel release liner away from transfer tape instead of lifting transfer tape/vinyl up. Please see application video for complete application instructions